Keeping track of who has and has not responded to your emails is a chore and takes up valuable time. The Follow-Up Reminders add-in will automatically remind you of people who have not responded to your email messages. You can easily view your original message or compose a reply email without a lot of searching or re-entering of information. You’re becoming more and more busy with each day…use the Follow Up Reminder add-in to stay organized.
“One of our team members purchased the Follow Up Reminders Add-In on his own hoping to improve his efficiency with following up on important emails. After a week or so, he started showing the rest of the team. A couple of us tried the trial version and by the end of the trial period, we decided to purchase a copy for every employee here at our company! Our entire team is now more efficient and nothing is slipping through the cracks thanks to the Follow Up Reminders add-in. It’s so easy to use and even increased productivity since no one has to spend time thinking about setting reminders anymore!”
– Tracey Morris, IN, United States
- Easily schedule follow up reminders with a click of the "Send With Follow Up Reminder" button
- New! Create an outlook appointment or task each time you use the "Send With Follow Up Reminder" button
- Add follow up reminders to any email
- Optionally ignore CC recipients to allow you better control over who hasn't responded
- Creates a separate reminder alert per recipient and per subject
- Variable quick snooze times on the reminder allow you to hold off until you're ready respond
- Send a follow up email based on the reminder email right from the alert window
- See all your pending reminders in a grid format
- New! Print the grid of pending reminders
- Ability to snooze the reminder, dismiss the reminder, or view the email that caused the reminder
- Add notes to your pending follow up reminders for easy recall of why you're setting the reminder
- Automatically cancels the reminder if you hear back from your contact in email
- Integrates directly into Microsoft® Outlook® for easy access
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013 and 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit), or Outlook 2007
Reminder alarms popup with the subject of the email, who it's from, sent date and any quick notes you added to the reminder to make it as easy for you to recall that important follow up sales email.
You can now also create an Outlook appointment and/or Outlook task when you send emails with the "Send with Follow Up Reminder" button. Doing so allows your phone to remain in sync with your important reminders.
Spend less time with your computer and more time with the people that matter most to you. Buy your copy today!
*Click on the images to enlarge.
Here you can see the options that you can set for the follow up reminder, including the option to automatically turn off the reminder if you hear back from someone.
Downloads14-Day Trial Downloads
Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher;
Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007
Follow Up Reminders for Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007 (32-bit)
Follow Up Reminders for Outlook 2016/2013/2010 (64-bit)
All downloadable add-ins:
View the list of all our downloads (in alphabetical order)