Tired of seeing two or more identical contacts in your Microsoft® Outlook® folders? Easily eliminate duplicate Outlook contacts with this dependable add-in. Get back into an organized, manageable state by removing all duplicate contacts except for one.
How it works:
- Select the folder(s) where the contacts reside.
- Decide whether to delete the duplicates or move them to another folder.
- Begin eliminating duplicates.
Super simple. Super quick. Buy your copy of the Duplicate Contacts Eliminator today.
- Allows you to either delete the duplicates all or move them to a folder of your choice.
- Works with Exchange public folders or other shared folders
- Comparisons of two contacts (optionally) based on first name, last name, company, business address, business phone, business fax, home address, home phone, email address, body, and mobile phone
- You can choose to operate on a single folder or select many folders at once
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013 and 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit), or Outlook 2007
There are lots of ways to end up with duplicates, but only one reliable
way to remove them. Add it to your cart by selecting the "Add To Cart" button above
Need help preventing future duplicate contacts? See How to prevent and remove Outlook duplicates
Also: Save money
with our Eliminator Bundle
, which includes all 8 of our duplicate eliminator add-ins for one low price
*Click on the images to enlarge.
You can see how simple the add-in makes removing duplicates. It's step by step process leads you to clutter free contacts in no time. Purchase your copy today!
Downloads14-Day Trial Downloads
Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher;
Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007
Duplicate Contacts Eliminator for Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007 (32-bit)
Duplicate Contacts Eliminator for Outlook 2016/2013/2010 (64-bit)
All downloadable add-ins:
View the list of all our downloads (in alphabetical order)