Do you need to search and replace text in Outlook?
Microsoft® Outlook® has a great search tool. The Advanced Find is powerful and versions of Outlook 2007 (and higher) have very quick searching capabilities. But what happens if you need to do a replace on those items you found? For instance, what happens if the area code gets changed or a company (that several of your contacts belong to) changes its name?
Now you can save time by updating hundreds – even thousands – of items all at once. Easily update all your contacts, tasks and appointments with the Global Search And Replace Outlook add-in. You simply provide the add-in with what you’re looking for, what to replace it with, and which Outlook folders to look in (even all of them). To be more efficient, you can tell it to only search phone numbers, street addresses, date fields, email addresses (in case the company changes domain names), categories, or all fields.
- Simple, easy to use interface makes finding and replacing a snap
- Prompts you for the folder(s) to search in
- Uses powerful regular expressions for searching, not just simple wildcards (but accepts those as well)
- Updates all your contacts, tasks or appointments in your specified folders at once
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013 and 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit), or Outlook 2007
- Integrates directly into Outlook and is invoked from within Outlook
- Works with Microsoft Exchange® Server (and public folders) but does not require it
Updates area codes, zip codes, domain names in your Contacts email addresses, fax numbers, company names, states, abbreviations, and more. Plus, it doesn't just work with contacts, you can update anything in your Outlook tasks or appointments as well. For instance, you can change the due date for a set of tasks, change the location in a set of appointments, etc.
Fast. Easy. Productive.
Get your copy today.
*Click on the images to enlarge.
Here you can see the simple, easy to use interface that allows you to specify what to look for, what to replace it with, and where to look. The Look In Fields button is where you further refine the search choosing individual fields, e.g., Business Phone
14-Day Trial Downloads
Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher;
Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007
Global Search And Replace for Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007 (32-bit)
Global Search And Replace for Outlook 2016/2013/2010 (64-bit)
All downloadable add-ins:
View the list of all our downloads (in alphabetical order)