The Always BCC add-in will perform either a BCC (blind carbon copy) or a CC (carbon copy) automatically, every time you email. It’s perfect for brokerage houses, law firms, or anyone needing to comply with federal or state email regulations.
Note: Do you need to CC or BCC different people based on multiple different conditions? If so, be sure to check out our Compliance Copies add-in – it’s the “big brother” of this add-in and also supports exception clauses as well.
- Perform a CC or a BCC automatically, every time you email or ...
- ...Filter which email messages get CC'ed or BCC'ed
- Supports sending to multiple BCC/CC recipients
- Easily enable/disable the add-in
- Integrates directly into Microsoft® Outlook®
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2013 and 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit), Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
The Always BCC add-in has a built in filter that allows you to just BCC/CC when the email you're sending meets certain conditions:
- Only when the subject matches
- Only when it's to certain people you specify
- Only when you're sending from certain accounts
- Only when you're sending on behalf of someone
- Only when you're sending from a certain email address
The add-in has all the features you'd expect. Buy it today by selecting the "Add To Cart" button above.
*Click on the images to enlarge.
Configuring the Always BCC add-in is amazingly simple. Choose the filters, whether to CC or BCC, where to send the email, then turn it on. It works behind the scenes as you send out each email. Add it to your cart today!
Downloads14-Day Trial Downloads
Version 5.1: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1; Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013
Version 6.0: Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher; Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016
Always BCC for Outlook 2016/2013/Outlook 2010/Outlook 2007 (32-bit)
Always BCC for Outlook 2016/2013/Outlook 2010 (64-bit)
All downloadable add-ins:
View the list of all our downloads (in alphabetical order)