These Terms and Conditions written on this webpage apply to our line of Office 365 add-in subscription products (hereafter referred to as the “App“). These products are sold as services, and billed as subscriptions.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of the products. By using these products, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use the products if you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use the products.
Installation and Use Rights
You may install and use the App on any devices that are affiliated with the Microsoft account that you use to access Office 365. You may not install or use a copy of the App on a device you do not own or control.
Scope of License
The App is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the App; Sperry Software, Inc. reserves all other rights. Unless the law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the App only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the App that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not:
- work around any technical limitations in the App;
- reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the App, except and only to the extent that the law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
- make more copies of the App than specified in this agreement or allowed by the law, despite this limitation;
- publish or otherwise make the App available for others to copy; or rent, lease or lend the App.
Documentation is provided with the App, you may copy and use the documentation solely for your reference purposes.
Technology and Export Restrictions
You must comply with all domestic and international laws and regulations that apply to the technology used, employed or supported by the App. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users and end use.
This agreement, and the terms for supplements and updates are the entire agreement for the App.
- United States. If you acquired the App in the United States, Florida state law governs this agreement, regardless of conflict of laws principles. The laws of the state where you live govern all other claims, including claims under state consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and in tort.
- Outside the United States. If you acquired the App in any other country, the laws of that country apply.
This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of the state or country where you reside. This agreement does not change your rights under the laws of the state or country where you reside if such laws do not permit it to do so.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE APP IS LICENSED “AS-IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOU BEAR ALL RISK OF USING IT. SPERRY SOFTWARE, INC., ON BEHALF OF ITSELF, MICROSOFT, WIRELESS CARRIERS OVER WHOSE NETWORK THE APP IS DISTRIBUTED, AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, VENDORS, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS (“DISTRIBUTORS”), GIVES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR CONDITIONS UNDER OR IN RELATION TO THE APP. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS WHICH THIS AGREEMENT CANNOT CHANGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS, DISTRIBUTORS EXCLUDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation On And Exclusion Of Remedies And Damages
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU CAN RECOVER FROM SPERRY SOFTWARE, INC. ONLY DIRECT DAMAGES UP TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE APP. YOU AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO RECOVER ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES FROM ANY DISTRIBUTOR.
This limitation applies to
- anything related to the App, services made available through the App, or content (including code) on third-party Internet sites; and
- claims for breach of contract; breach of warranty, guarantee or condition; or strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even if
- repair, replacement, or a refund for the App does not fully compensate you for any losses; or
- Distributor knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.
[Last Updated: June 2023]