Sort, print and edit your Outlook rules right from a convenient grid format. Includes four validation checks including finding duplicate rules.
14-Day Trial Downloads
- Our trial versions are fully functional and are the production version.
- The version you choose below is dependent on whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit Outlook – see How to tell if you have 32-bit or 64-bit Outlook installed for help.
- If you need to uninstall for any reason, review our instructions for uninstalling our add-ins.
- View our End User License Agreement.
Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher;
Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007
All downloadable add-ins:
View the list of all our downloads (in alphabetical order)
“My use of the trials of Power Rules Manager and Add Email Address were successful, and that’s why I’m buying them. Power Rules Manager solved a problem I had with a rule that became corrupted and was moving all incoming messages from 20 email addresses into one folder. It couldn’t be found with Outlook 2016 Manage Rules. Power Rules Manager fixed that problem in just a few seconds.”
– Ronald Ogg from CA, United States