Sort, print and edit your Outlook rules right from a convenient grid format. Our Microsoft Outlook Power Rules Manager add-in includes four validation checks including finding duplicate rules.
14-Day Trial Downloads
- Our trial versions are fully functional and are the production version.
- The version you choose below is dependent on whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit Outlook – see How to tell if you have 32-bit or 64-bit Outlook installed for help.
- If you need to uninstall for any reason, review our instructions for uninstalling our add-ins.
- View our End User License Agreement.
For Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher;
And Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007
Power Rules Manager for Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007 (32-bit)
Power Rules Manager for Outlook 2016/2013/2010 (64-bit)
For Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 or higher;
And Office 365, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, and Outlook 2013
Power Rules Managers for Office 365/Outlook 2019/2016/2013 (32-bit)
Power Rules Manager for Office 365/Outlook 2019/2016/2013 (64-bit)
“My use of the trials of Power Rules Manager and Add Email Address were successful, and that’s why I’m buying them. Power Rules Manager solved a problem I had with a rule that became corrupted and was moving all incoming messages from 20 email addresses into one folder. It couldn’t be found with Outlook 2016 Manage Rules. Power Rules Manager fixed that problem in just a few seconds.”
– Ronald Ogg from CA, United States