Eliminate tedious repetitive email chores…use our email scheduler to send an automatic email that will go out at intervals that you define, for instance daily, weekly, or once a month. Perfect for sending reminder email about upcoming weekly, monthly or quarterly meetings, client billing or payment reminders, or anything that requires that an email go out on a regular basis.
You can also send individual files or send an entire folder. When the email gets sent, all files in that folder at the time of the sending are selected as attachments and sent to whatever email address you specify. Unlike using Microsoft® Outlook® templates which grab the attachment at the time the email template is created, this Schedule Recurring Email add-in grabs the attachment at the time the email is sent so that if changes are occurring on a regular basis, the most recent copies will be picked up and delivered. This feature is useful if you don’t know the name of the files that you need to send ahead of time.
For instance, one customer worked in a 911 call center. A brief description of each 911 call was written up and placed into a folder that was picked up once a week by our add-in, and sent to the local newspaper reporters. The email scheduler saved time by allowing the 911 operator to simply update a single file!
“I was looking for reoccurring email software and came across Sperry Software, so far it has been everything and more of what I needed. I highly recommend this product and will order additional software as needed.”
– Joseph Rauch
- Sends the message at daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, random or hourly intervals
- New! Now you can add hourly emails to the schedule!
- Address the email to one person or to multiple recipients
- Continue to send the messages until a certain date, 'x' number of times, or have no end date at all
- New! Schedule emails to go out on the first (or last) day/weekday/weekend day of the month
- Attach a file to the outgoing email
- Even attach a folder to the outgoing email
- Send the emails from non-default accounts
- View the entire list of pending emails at a glance
- Backup/Restore the entire schedule (including the emails) to easily transfer the schedule to a new computer
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Works with Office 365, Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 and 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit), and Outlook 2007
The monthly and yearly patterns can now be adjusted by a number of days so that schedules like “2nd to last workday of the year” or “3 days after the first Tuesday of every month” can be easily specified.Also: Are you looking to send out newsletters or other marketing to your customers? The Send Individually add-in
for Outlook will take a list of people and send the same email to them, one at a time
."Great little program. Very impressed. Will be ordering it when the demo expires. Thanks!" - Jim Becher, MicroAge Networks
14-Day Trial Downloads
For Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher;And Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007Schedule Recurring Email for Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007 (32-bit) Schedule Recurring Email for Outlook 2016/2013/2010 (64-bit) Version 7.1:
For Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 or higher;And Office 365, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, and Outlook 2013Schedule Recurring Email for Office 365/Outlook 2019/2016/2013 (32-bit) Schedule Recurring Email for Office 365/Outlook 2019/2016/2013 (64-bit)
All downloadable add-ins:
View the list of all our downloads (in alphabetical order)