Do you have broken rules and feel limited by the Outlook rules wizard? The Power Rules Manager add-in for Microsoft® Outlook® simplifies managing your Outlook rules. Your rules will be shown in a clear and simple grid so you can take control of your rules.
The add-in also helps you to save space in your Outlook rules by making it easy to consolidate your rules. Not only does it have the ability to sort your rules by the folders involved so you can quickly see which rules are similar, but you can now simply click the “Consolidate Rules” button to have rules that have identical actions merged into a single rule! Merging Outlook rules saves a lot of space. For instance, if you know that you have three rules that move messages into a particular folder, but based on different conditions, then those three rules can be coalesced into a single rule with all three conditions.
“Looking forward to full control over my Outlook Rules monster! Many duplicate rules quickly detected and erased, re-ordered, etc. Thanks Sperry!”
– Geoff Sale, BC, Canada
- Adds a toolbar button directly into Outlook for easy access to your rules
- Easily sort Outlook rules by name, what order they run, by the folders involved in the rule, by the people involved in the rule, and more
- Set Execution Order feature allows you to easily set the execution order of all your rules at once
- Print your Outlook rules
- Easily edit rules inline in the grid
- Save Outlook rules to a plain text file (TXT), a comma delimited file (CSV), or Microsoft® Excel® (XLS) formats
- Find/Find Next feature allows you to quickly hone in on the rules that matter most to you
- Backup and Restore your rules (to an editable XML file)
- Bulk replace folders to all your rules at once
- Fix rules with the Validate Folders and People button
- Save space in your Outlook rules with the Consolidate Rules and the Find and Repair Duplicate Rules button
- Easily execute selected (or all) Outlook rules against folders you select
- Works with Microsoft Exchange Server but doesn't require it
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2013 and 2010 (64-bit and 32-bit) and Outlook 2007 (note: not Outlook 2003 or below)
There are five validation checks built into the add-in. You can flag duplicate rule names, find and repair duplicate rules, validate and automatically correct missing Stop actions, verify folders and contacts involved in each rule, and consolidate/merge your rules. Each of these checks has their own button so you can invoke them separately to check Outlook rule consistency at any time. The Validate Stop Actions
feature alone is worth the price of the add-in because it will flag all the rules that have a move action but no corresponding stop processing more rules action. Not having a stop processing more rules action is a primary reason for getting duplicate emails
"I have nearly 900 Outlook rules that I use every day (obviously not through an Exchange Server!). This was a nightmare to manage using Outlook alone. Power Rules Manager turned my Outlook rules nightmare into a dream. I really appreciate this product! Sperry Software and Power Rules Manager deserve a 5 star rating all around!"
- Gary D. Collier, IN, United States
*Click on the images to enlarge.
The add-in works with your existing Outlook rules and makes it easy to sort, print and edit your rules. Download your copy today!
"Great Outlook e-mail rules manager. Effective cleanup and organization tool. Easily edit and amalgamate rules, and easily view and reorder them in a re-sizeable window you can actually use."
- Aaron from Alberta, Canada
Downloads14-Day Trial Downloads
Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher;
Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007
Power Rules Manager for Outlook 2016/2013/Outlook 2010/Outlook 2007 (32-bit)
Power Rules Manager for Outlook 2016/2013/Outlook 2010 (64-bit)
All downloadable add-ins:
View the list of all our downloads (in alphabetical order)
"My use of the trials of Power Rules Manager and Add Email Address were successful, and that's why I'm buying them. Power Rules Manager solved a problem I had with a rule that became corrupted and was moving all incoming messages from 20 email addresses into one folder. It couldn't be found with Outlook 2016 Manage Rules. Power Rules Manager fixed that problem in just a few seconds."
- Ronald Ogg from CA, United States
Tip: How to save space in Outlook rules
Outlook rules sometime run out of space. To fix this, follow these 8 simple tips to save space in Outlook rules
Tip: How to import Outlook rules
Are you having trouble importing your rules, or trying to fix your rules after a botched import attempt? If so, read this article: How to import Outlook rules (and fix problems along the way)