- Prints just the email, just the attachment, or both
- Prints email that arrives at your inbox or any other Outlook folder
- Works on outgoing email as well
- Easily handles PDFs, Word docs, Excel files, and many more file types
- Powerful filters allow you to print email containing certain subjects only or from certain senders only
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013 and 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit), and Outlook 2007
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Easily enable/disable the add-in to turn it on or off when you need it
- New! Print emails and/or attachments to any printer, not just the default
- New! Print just the first page (or any page) of an email or attachment
- New! Control margins, number of copies, collate and all the other printer options you'd expect
- Batch printing capability allows printing of emails and/or attachments in one or multiple folders
- Batch printing can also be filtered by the built-in filters for fine grained control over what prints out
- Cancel out of the batch print at any time
- Optionally prints the number of attachments in the email
- Ability to optionally delay between prints means that the emails and attachments print in order (i.e., one email, then its attachments, next email, etc.)
- Prints the title and the name of attachments in addition to the email itself
- New! Accepts a list of files to never print - perfect for legal disclaimers
A new feature recently added now allows you to specify a list of files (including wildcards) that the add-in will not print. This is useful if you continuously receive say, a terms and conditions document or a legal disclaimer attachment and you don't want to print those items.
Because it also works on outgoing email, you can easily create a log of all your sent items. Add it to your cart by selecting the "Add To Cart" button above.
"Excellent service and love the software. Saves time printing pdf invoices I receive from my vendors."
- Randy W
14-Day Trial Downloads
Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher;
Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007
Auto Print for Outlook 2016/2013/Outlook 2010/Outlook 2007 (32-bit)
Auto Print for Outlook 2016/2013/Outlook 2010 (64-bit)
All downloadable add-ins:
View the list of all our downloads (in alphabetical order)
"Excellent product. Easy to use. Made printing thousands of emails possible."
- Mary Jo Gremling, IN, United States
More InformationImportant: Are you trying to print to PDF?
If you plan on using this add-in in conjunction with a PDF printer driver with the ultimate end being to create a PDF file of your emails and attachments, then you might want to take a look at our new Save As PDF Outlook add-in
. This add-in will save your emails and/or attachments directly to PDF format without the need for a PDF printer driver
. While the Auto Print add-in will do what you're looking for, it just might be simpler to use the Save As PDF add-in.
Do you need to print just selected emails or attachments
without opening the email? If so, see our Print On Demand add-in for Outlook
. It places three buttons ("Print Email", "Print Attachments", "Print Both") on your Outlook toolbar for convenient printing tasks.
More printing information:
And just in case, here is an article on how to print emails and/or attachments in Outlook
(both with and without the help of add-ins).