This add-in is similar to our standard Auto Print tool in that it will print email and/or attachments, except that instead of being forced to print to a single printer, this add-in will allow you to set up a number of different “rules” so that emails from this person go to this printer, emails from that person go to that printer, etc. And just like the original add-in, this one will allow you to print just the emails, just the attachments, or both…with an unlimited set of rules. Compare the features between the two add-ins.
This add-in will save time since it’s automated. It stops you or others in your organization from having to waste time printing manually, especially if more than one copy of an attachment has to be printed. Plus, it prevents mistakes such as forgetting to print emails or attachments.
Whether you’re printing invoices for the front office, purchase orders for the warehouse, or timesheets for HR, this add-in gets it done.
“I spent about $600 trying to do what your program does, and still I couldn’t get done what I needed. Your software did just what I needed; simply print emails and attachments together. You have a knack for finding annoying missing capabilities and solving them. I plan to buy that software and others.”
- Does everything our standard Auto Print does
- Uses multiple independent rules to print just the email, just the attachment, or both, to different printers
- Prints email that arrives at your inbox or any other Outlook folder, including your Sent Items
- Easily handles PDFs, Word docs, Excel files, and many more file types
- Powerful filters allow you to print emails containing certain subjects only or from certain senders only, etc.
- Includes a toolbar button for easy printing of entire Outlook folders
- Automatically prints the emails and attachments in order (i.e., one email, then its attachments, next email, etc.)
- Independently control margins, number of copies, collate and all the other printer options with each rule
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013 and 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit), and Outlook 2007
- Optionally print just the first page (or N pages) of an email or attachment
- Optionally prints the number of attachments in the email
- Optionally prints the title and the name of attachments in addition to the email itself
- Multi-edit feature allows for changing the printer on several rules at once
- Backup and Restore buttons allow for easy migration of rules
- Copy Add button to quickly create a new rule based on a previous one
- Supports exceptions - Accepts a list of files to never print...perfect for legal disclaimers
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Easily enable/disable the add-in to turn it on or off when you need it
- For resiliency, each purchase includes our MailBeat Outlook add-in for free
Free up your valuable time and add it to your cart by selecting the "Add To Cart" button above.
"Excellent service and love the software. Saves time printing pdf invoices I receive from my vendors."
- Randy W
14-Day Trial Downloads
Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher;
Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007
Auto Print Pro for Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007 (32-bit)
Auto Print Pro for Outlook 2016/2013/2010 (64-bit)
All downloadable add-ins:
View the list of all our downloads (in alphabetical order)
"Excellent product. Easy to use. Made printing thousands of emails possible."
- Mary Jo Gremling, IN, United States
Many companies rely on our Auto Print add-in and in the past they've been worried about Outlook going down, or even Windows updates and reboots, etc. If you're worried about this too, don't be because this add-in includes a built-in copy of our Mail Beat add-in
. Because each purchase includes the ability to install it on two machines, you can setup each Mail Beat installation to send heart beat emails to each other. As soon as one fails to respond, the other will send an email to you or other IT administrators to warn you.
More printing information:
And just in case, here is an article on how to print emails and/or attachments in Outlook
(both with and without the help of add-ins).